Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New in Town

As part of an "assignment" for a travel writing course that I am taking, I have to learn all about blogging and I felt that there would be no better way to do that than to actually blog - or get the Dummies Guide to Blogging. This will be cheaper.

Many years ago I was a freelance writer for a part of the Canadian Magazine in the Toronto Star called "Cityspan" and wrote articles ranging from a guide to the Best Hospital Cafeterias in Toronto (you want you visitors to eat well) to reviews of various churches based on their sermons (some people believed I would rot in hell for those).

So as you see, I am a trained professional - or was.

I took up twittering for a while - then stopped - but found out that every few weeks people would sign up to read my short bursts of excitement - unfortunately I didn't have many - so I hope that no one expects much from this blog.

And so far I have fulfilled that mandate.

1 comment: