Thursday, March 25, 2010

The day after

A big thank you to the one person who has followed my blog. So far she is the only who is eligible for the gift that I mentioned in blog one.... whatever that will be...

I don't know what I was expecting - maybe a few more readers but so far I have quality not quatity when it comes to readership....

Coming up very soon the "blog" that I just submitted to my teacher for the travel writing assignment of the on-line course I am taking - I know all of you (or at least the one of you) can't wait - right?

In the next little while I will try to figure out how I can widen my "fan base" and get other people to log on to my blog - but do not worry I am not saving the good stuff for that time (not saying that this here is "the good stuff" - it will get better).

1 comment: