Thursday, March 25, 2010

How many posts is too many

First thanks to those friends who have trippled the number of blogiers. It is humbling to think that the numbers could have gronw after just one pleading message.

Question - how many blogs does one blog in any given day? The Tweet generation seems to tell the world almost everything - and I was a Twiterer for a while but felt guilty because i was not updating enough - and the use of all those abbreviations can drive u crazy lol...

So I will make this short and hope one of the myriads of readers will respond and let me know what they think is a good number - and I will try to fulfill my obligation.

Also many of the spelling mistakes I make are just that - and not typos - although I do throw in a few of those for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment